Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflection of the Dating Year 2008

Hello to Everyone,

I'd like to take some time to reflect on my dating life in 2008. Basically, let's review it and kiss it good bye, haha. Like I did all those guys! haha.

Ok, so I started the year strong dating a 22yr old Engineer. I was really into him, until he had some weird spastic outbursts. Nothing too bad, I just felt like I was dating a child. Although he was pretty hot and had good muscles. :)

Next was...Well, the boy next door. We did a lot together, until I went on my trip to Costa Rica and I realized that I don't really want someone like him. Plus, he was always more like a friend to me. I was never really attracted to him...(sad)...

Um, there's Costa Rica boys...

Then the Ginger Kid. Another youngin, pretty good looking. But not very commital to plans and he lived far away. About an hour...

Next, the stupid Sweater Vest. Barf! Or as one of my friend's called him, Frodo, haha. Man, I just can't get it right...

Now, I'm ending the year with the mind frame of live fun and care free. I'm dating a guy from school, Beanie Boy. I like him. He actually didn't wear a beanie on our date last night, shocking, I know. I laugh and can be a complete moron, and he doesn't care. And we get along really well.

But...Living the carefree, fun lifestyle that I decided to do, and not putting all of my eggs in one basket, so to speak...I'm dating someone else too. Yikes! Crazy, I know...

So we'll see what happens, more to come on that next week... I wish you all a wonderful New Year's eve and fabulous things to come in 2009!

Ciao,
Ariel

No comments: