Thursday, December 18, 2008

2nd Date-Beanie Boy

Okay, so I went on a second date with Beanie Boy. I would consider it a pretty good date, because he ended up working late, and was constantly calling me to make sure I knew what was going on. To me this says, good communicator. Plus he's always asking me personal questions like "what's my middle name" and "what does your Dad do?" These aren't questions that guys usually ask.

So our second date was pretty simple. We went to the movies and saw 4 Christmases. It was pretty funny, and we laughed the whole time. At the end we had sort of an awkward kiss. I think it's mostly because of the height difference. I wasn't paying attention, and there's all that space between us. And so he went to kiss me, and...Well let's just say it was awkward, so I looked at him and said "Oh, come here" And we had a quick little kiss. I know, I was kind of nervous, about making a fool of myself so I didn't mind much.

Things are good. But we'll see. I'm giving it 30 days of carefree before I get stressed about anything. Well, that's the plan anyway.


More to come,
~Ariel

No comments: