Friday, October 10, 2008

Introductions

Hi, I’m Snow White.

No that’s not my real name, we are using fake names to protect ourselves. Some of the things that we are writing on here are things that other people might not want out there for the world to read. This first post is going to be me introducing myself to you. I’m twenty six years old and have some horror/hilarious/crazy dating stories that I want to share, who knows maybe they will help someone else out or at least make them laugh. It happens a lot so don’t feel bad.

I am the trouble-maker out of the three princesses. I am 99% of the time the one that’s up the latest. I am usually always down to go to some random guys house that I met at the bar for the “after-party”- even though I know the only reason why they are asking is to try to get me into bed. But what usually ends up happening is me held up in some wrestling move because I challenged some guy to a fighting match because I think I’m tough when I drink.

I also like to think that I’m pretty funny. So I NEED to date someone who can keep up with my oh so witty remarks and shoot them right back at me. It’s no fun to have one-sided wit contest. I am one of the biggest flirts I know, and am at my best game while text messaging. Text sex is way better than phone sex – you guys really need to check that out.

I tend to find myself in these ridiculous situations without realizing how I got there…… well I do, but I think I have an alter-ego that takes control over my decision making. All of a sudden I’ll be “what the fuck am I doing?”, either that or I wake up trying to remember where my clothes are and how the hell they got off me in the first place?? Hopefully that wasn’t too much information for our first meeting. I will try to be as honest as possible when writing, so you might want to get used to it. I think that’s enough for now.

Snow White signing off….. I’ll let you know how the weekend went.




Picture borrowed from Pink Sherbet Photography on Flickr.

No comments: