Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ariel's Journey

So I'm on another journey of this dating thing... Is he just another frog that I have to kiss, or is he a prince? It's really too early to tell.

I met SweaterVest at a party. I happened to be talking to this girl about how cute her and her boyfriend were, and how hard it is to find a good guy. We were probably talking for a good 20min, and then she pointed SweaterVest out and said,
"he's really nice, you should meet him."
So I checked him out and said "ok. Sure."

Next thing you know we talked for 30min. Mind you, we were both a little drunk, but we were talking about real topics, like our goals and likes and dislikes. It was really a great conversation.

Now it's been a few weeks. We've been on a few dates. I finally kissed him.
The kiss, it took a couple of dates. I can tell that he's a serious person that wants to make the right choices. And if you know me, you know that's what I'm looking for too. Well, unless I'm intoxicated, hehe.

He brings me flowers and walks me to my car. He has a good job and goals. Right now, I really like him. He doesn't call that often. And he still lives with a bunch of guys, like he hasn't let go of the college years yet...But we will see...

No comments: