Friday, October 10, 2008

~Ariel's Intro~


Ok, so I’m Ariel, obviously not, but she was my favorite Princess when I was a kid. Anyway, I’m 26 and going back to school fulltime. I’m currently going to the University of Washington to major in Global Studies. Do I know what I’m going to do when I’m done? NO. But, I totally plan to know sooner than later(o: I certainly know what I don’t want to do…Accounting.

So, my dating life seems to be filled with nerds or assholes. I would like to find an intelligent man that’s still a guy’s guy. Someone, who watches football, but likes to go wine tasting, and reads, and even knows how to fix things. This type of guy is really hard to find apparently.

So while dating, I’m the girl that is a little timid now a days. I’ve had some tough experiences where I thought I had met my prince, and he turned out to be an ASS. Now I hold back and try to figure out where the guy is coming from. Sometimes I meet them at bars and yes, I end up being the crazy drunk one. And other times it’s a friend of a friend. And for some strange reason I’ve been dating a lot of younger guys. None of these strategies seem to be working for me, lol.

When hanging out with the other Princesses I am the quiet one, unless I’m drunk. Then I turn into the flirty chit chatty one, who dances all night long. The other Princesses are usually the ones who get me in trouble and push me out of my boundaries. I love them so much!!!

TTYL
~Ariel
xoxo

No comments: