Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Midnight

So it's almost midnight and here I am...analyzing away...what I do best.

Is he, sweatervest, really into me or not? Are we moving forward or is this just another guy, I mean frog? Why is it that we only hang out on weekends? Is he really too busy? What is going on?!!!

I really can't handle it...

I asked him today " do you want to go out with my friends and I on Friday?" And he says, " Well, let me see what's going on this weekend? I'll let you know tomorrow. Probably. But I'll let you know tomorrow..."

What kind of answer is that!!! Shouldn't he be really excited to hang out with me? WTF?
And it's always that we spend one night a week together. It's been 6weeks now, you'd think there'd be some progression..
Maybe I'm just freaking out. Maybe sweatervest will get it together. But will I be able to wait.
I don't know...
When do the games stop...

xoxo
Wishful Ariel

No comments: