Sunday, January 18, 2009

Confused, Ariel...

It's nearing the end of the first month in 2009, and here I am still confused as ever. I thought that by being carefree and fun, I wouldn't care anymore. And I'd be able to just date and...basiclly have fun.

But NO. It's Ariel you're talking about...
So, I went on a few dates with the tall guy. All he wanted was that thing that every guy wants. And now...I've managed to leave my nice coat at his freakin house! Crap, I've got to get that.

And Beanie Boy...Well, we had a relationship talk the other day...He wants to take things slow, but he really likes me...Well, at the time of the conversation I was thinking (Well, I'm dating two guys right now..So, I should take things slow...No need to commit...) and then (it hit me...I really do like this guy, and now I'm probably going to be hurt...) So, I should probably be honest with him about wanting to be in a relationship. This isn't ok with me, not being in one...But I want to take it slow too, because I don't want to be in another bad relationship.
Confused...I am so Confused...

No comments: